New born with high bilrubin, treatment done, now has high CRP level. Is this dangerous?

Dear Mr. Dr. Stephen, our son was born on the 4 of January 2013. He was diagnosed with high level of bilirubin because of blood incompatibility with his mother. He took phototheraphy until today and now his bilirubin level is close to normal - 206. Before yesterday he was diagnosed with elevated CRP level of 27. After entering of antibiotics like Klaforan and other antibiotics via intravenous, this CRP level raised up to 39. Doctor said that they changed the antibiotics and now they are waiting for new CRP test after 3 days. Me. father of child, I am interested how dangerous is this indicator of CRP for my son and how it can be treated? Thank you very much in advance for your answer, With best regards, George Z.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013