New born shows high level of TSH, mother on thyroid medicines. Is the baby fine?

My new born baby test No 1. for TSH level was 4.67,range(0.2740-4.20) after 5 days of the date of birth. The II test was taken again while her age now only 2 weeks ....the result was TSH 5.740(SAME ABOVE RANGES) T4 Free 22.060 range (12.00-22.000). T3 Free 7.010 range (3.100-4.20). Is every thing is fine with my baby where my wife was under treatment Medication throw her pregnancy period 50mm Tab.,She was late taken her treatment initially becz her result was ok within range then later 24 weeks her result was little high so she started the medicine pls let me know if my baby is ok or not thx
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012