New born baby suffering from cold syndrome, in incubator, has ADHD, depression. On ritalin medication. Will incubator cause damage to my babies health?

hi,i would like to know what happens to babies that are born with cold syndrome and put into an incubator.that happened to my son and theres sumthing that snaps in his head when hes uptight.he was tested for adhd .and put on ritalin.that was short lived when he became depressed.i have been told that raidation from incubator can do damage to babies.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012