Neurotin and Lyrica daily for Neuropathy in feet. Why is my anger always flaring?

I take 3600mg. of Neurotin and 300mg of Lyrica daily for Neuropathy in both feet and legs. I am starting to lose control over my composure. I am thinking more of destructive thoughts and I am so easy to flare up in anger now. I have tried to tell my family about this and they just seem not to get it. I am self destructing in my head. All I can do is sit in the corner of our living room and stay as distant as possible to anyone until I feel stable again to enjoy conversation and companionship, which is seldom. I am slowly slipping from my family s life. What or how can I get out of this mess?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012