Neurocysticercosis, taking Valporic acid, normal EEG. Should I stop medicine?

Sir my name is manu kashyap. I was diagnoised with neurocysticercosis in jan.2010 after getting seizure in one side. After that I took albendazole and Valporic acid after cosulting doctor. Valporic acid dose was 500 mg twice. I am 34 years old. Recent CT scan showed healed neurocysticercosis. But I am still continuing with Valporic acid. Right now I am taking 800mg. My doctor says now you reduce it to 300 mg twic than 200mg twice and finally stop it. I have got EEG done recently it is normal. I am not getting confident to stop medicine I fear I might get seizure again. Pls. suggest me what to do. I am very much worried. Because some time I get strange sensation on right hand and my index finger always feel stifness. Pls. suggest me can I reduce and slowly stop medicine
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012