Nerve pain from butts to ankle, nagging, hip hurts, legs cannot be stretched. Help?

Can sandhi sudha helps in curing siatica nurve pain. which goes from mid of buttock to the anckle. difficulti in streching leg. I feel very heave on back of the knee and pain on left corner of the knee. Perticularly left leg. I have pain on my left leg. 1. pain runs through mid of buttock to the anckle 2. pain on left corner of the knee 3. heavyness and pain on the back of the knee 4. Nagging pain on the full leg 5. difficulty in streching the leg 6. difficulty in getting down the stairs, climbing not that difficult 7. Nagging pain on lower back while sitting. 8. Pressure on hip while sitting. Hope my questing is clear.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012