Negative pregnancy test reports. Had unprotected sex. Stomach pain, vaginal discharge. Pregnancy chances?

I have taken 2 pregnancy tests , both negative, I had sex 22 weeks ago with out a condom, not sure if there was any ejaculation entering my vagina. Before I had very irregular periods, had some heavy and some really light ones after the sex, but am scared of pregnancy, been having strange stomach pains and rumbling, I have white discharge recently but before a lot of clear stringy discharge. I have very sore breast and my nipples have become larger and slightly darker. No morning sickness , no bleeding gums .
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013