Negative for pregnancy. Had a short period. Why does discharge have smell?

Okay so my last period was really short compared to normal and I am a week late this month. Taken 5 pregnancy tests and all are negative. (even though I feel as though I did when I was pregnant with my son). Went and had a pregnancy test done at the doctors office and my urine was negative on the pregnancy test and urinalysis for UTI. I am peeing all the time, bloating , pressure and fullness in the pelvic area, vaginal discharge accompanied by some sort of odor, dull achy cramp-like pains, nausea and heartburn sometimes. Please help. Worried.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012