Need to increase muscle mass. Does excessive masturbation lead to being anorexic?

Hi, I have two queries: [1] I am 5 11 inch tall and at present my weight is ~70 kgs. However I do not have a large body frame according to my height and weight. I want to increase my body frame. [2] I have a tendency of losing weight, especially if I masturbate regularly. Am I anorexic ? Everytime I meet my friends or relatives they have only one thing to say You re looking weak .. this has become a regular feature of my life and m really fed-up of this and really want to get-rid of it by having a noce, large-framed body.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012