Need information about any free hospital in Mumbai city for thyroid treatment

hello doctor my sister she is having a thyroid problem i had took her to an hospital for treatment the doctor is asking 0000 rupees which is too much i am the only person in my family to earn and i am earning rupees 0000 a month and i run my house feeding 7 people and i am the only brother i am the elder brother for 4 sister my parents are uneducated and they are old i do not allow them to work.Please advise me which is the free hopital in mumbai city so i can take my sisiter for treatment that treat the thyroid waiting for your kind reply.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012