Need OCP Information

I am working women with 2 kids, and using OCP’s. I needed information regarding this long term devices that I could use for contraception.
Asked On : Fri, 30 May 2008
An Intrauterine Contraceptive Devices is a device inserted into the uterine cavity and left for varying periods of time for the purpose of contraception. The frequently used IUD’s are * Copper T 200 (Cu T-200) Available free through government and municipal hospital based programs The effective life span is a minimum of 3 years. However recent studies show it can be used up to 5 years. * Copper T (Gravigard) The effective life span is 3 years. (Approved by USFDA) * Multi load copper – 250 (ML Cu – 250 ): 3 years device. * Multi load Copper – 375 (ML Cu- 375): 5 years device.
hi dear,u can consider IUD insertion.The hormone releasing IUDs can provide the extra benefits of replacing hormones and protecting against endometrial hyperplasia and cancer. Barrier methods and spermicides are another option. Sexual sterilization may be ideal.
“NOVA- T” this device can work for almost 3-4 years. It’s safe and comes with least side effects. I have been using them for some time now and feel very comfortable. Initially there was some spotting and pain later I have become very comfortable.