Neck tightness, difficulty breathing, itchy face and neck. Allergy to cat hair or food?

would tightness in the neck and difficulty breathing with itchy face and neck be more likey to be an allergy to cat hair or food? I am nursing a kitten back to health but I am allergic and have an itchy nose because of him. he never comes inside- I keep him outside and change my clothes and wash my hands every time I touch him.I recently ate a lot of cheese even though I know I shouldn t since I have an intolerance but it never did this to me before. Could it be just having too much recently?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012