Neck stiffness, lump in the middle of neck, heaviness in neck on lying down. Had epidurals in the past. Could that be the reason?

I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THE WAY MY NECK FEELS...ITS BEEN 3 DAYS AND MY NECK IS STIFF AND IN THE MIDDLE OF MY NECK THERE IS THIS LUMP.. WEN I LAY DOWN MY NECK FEELS HEAVY, WEN I GET UP SOMENE HAS TO PULL ME UP BUT THEY HAVE TO KEEP PUTING ME BACK DWN INSTANTLY BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE A BLOOD RUSH.. MY EYES ROLL AND I BE SCREAMING MAMA... THATS HOW I KNOW IM IN PAIN.. WHAT IS IT.. I HAD 6 EPIDURALS..CAN THAT BE A REASON? THE LAST ONE WAS 7YRS AGO.. PLEASE ANSWER..CUZ I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO DIE ANY DAY..
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013