Neck stiffness, dull headache, pricking ,tingling sensations in feet. MRI shows straightening of cervical lordosis. Suggestions?

I was very sick over New Years with flu like symptoms,body aches, high fever, sicker than ive been in years. Then I was back to normal and healthy for 3 weeks. I woke up with A terribly stiff neck that progressively worsened. I finally saw a doc after12 days of pain. I was sent home with muscle relaxers. The when they did nothing I went to the ER Super Bowl Sunday. I told them of the dull headache and pain in my neck and spine . I explained my numbness in my arms And shocking quick pains in my legs and pins and needle tingling in my feet. Also very nauseated. MRI showed straightening of normal cervical lordosis . Marrow signal heterogeneous. Blood work was 2.9 mg/dl for CRP and WBC - 7.7K/uL. Low MCH and MCHC... I now am taking prednisone...and still hurt,especially when I lay down. I m much better walking and moving around. Please help! No history of any neck or back problems.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013