Neck spasms. Voice is hoarse with difficulty in swallowing. Sounds like?

I am a 41 year old female, 135lbs, nonsmoker, healthy eater and no known allergies . I ve recently found myself having neck spasms and have been seeing a chiropractor for relief . Occasionally when my neck is particulary bad my voice becomes hoarse. This past week with my pain has come a new symptom- difficulty swallowing . Do you think this is spasm related or something different that needs to be investigated? Thank you for your response.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012