Neck region swelling and blurring vision. Why do I feel faint?

My reports are as follows T3 - 114 T4 - 10.8 TSH - 0.01 I am a 21 year old girl with slim body type.Fter seeing my reports,my doctor advised me to consult an endocrinologist bt i haven t met him yet.Actually i am new to this disease.I found myself having a slight swelling in my neck region and my vision got reduced slightly.and i feel like fainting at times.Also i miss my periods after 2 months .I can t gain weight even after i try harder.Is there any home remedy that i can try ??
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012