Neck pain, stiffness of hands and fingers, one side headache, muscle catch, nerve twitching, taken homeopathy medicines. Alternative treatment?

Smt.Priyadarshini.N.G,/Age 46,Homemaker,Fair & Slim, Weigh 53 kgs & height 5’ 1’’ Parents : Dad passed away at 80 last year and Mother is still alive and active at 72. Both hale and healthy and suffer no major health problems like diabetes and blood pressure or heart related problems etc. Possess one girl child Nikitasha.N.G,21 year old. Yoga exponent. During free time, teach Yoga for the needy. Meditation and Pranayama also practiced regularly. Enjoy my walk in the mornings almost daily . Get good sound sleep(almost compulsive). No major health problems as per health check up of May 2012 vide report of the Raghavs diagnostic centre,/Bangalore . Thankfully not Diabetic. No high blood pressure. In nutshelll no major health problems. Prone to nurture mood swings and more during the onset of menstrual periods. A few of them lead to depression . Mostly due to monotony and boredom. The feeling of caught in the stream of vicious cycle of daily chores with not much excitement felt. The thought of not being able to do justice to my abundant talent and inability to break off from the routine haunts me. HEALTH PROBLEM HISTORY Some 12 years back I did feel numbness on the right side of the head and face. Severe pain in the heart and headache followed. Further medical check ups and MRI scan revealed no health problems. Heart surgeons,Psycologists & Neuroligists were consulted. Relief was felt upon psychologists treatment. Anxiety was diagnoised as the culprit. I was diagnosed to suffer from Cervical spondilyisis say some 5 years back by the Orthopaedic surgeons,Bangalore. PRESENT HEALTH STATUS Presently suffering from rightside neck pain . Stiffness of hands & fingers. Sometimes tingling sensation in hands and legs. It was severe during this winter. My head aches normally on the right side of my head. A feeling of muscle catch on the right side of the cheek. Unable to lift heavy objects for quite some time. If I lift I end of with shoulder pain or chest pain sometimes. Whenever I watch TV and sit with the Laptop for some time my neck starts paining and thereafter involuntorily I make an effort to blink the right eye profusely. Some days these symptoms disappear totally extending sometimes to a month. For the past 15 days i.e before the onset of the menstrual periods I have been experiencing burning sensation in the palms and feet and continues till this date and my periods are still on. It also has been pricking which is so irritating. Even 15 days before the last menstrual period I experienced these symptoms and this time it has once again repeated. HEALTH CHECK UPS 12 years back did have a thorough check up and MRI scan as well- Tests Normal pattern . In April 2011 & -May 2012-Except for heart beat in the region of 80 -90 every thing else normal. TREATMENTS TAKEN 12 years back with the Psychologist treatment, relief felt. It has once again surfaced 2 years back. One and a half years back at Batras, homeopathic treatment was taken for a year. The Doctors there revealed that it is nerve related and is in fact nerve twitching. Severe headache vanished. Muscle catch on the right side of the face has surfaced. However the medicines from them have been stopped 6 months back. Presently I am of the opinion that if I leave this medical problem untreated it may lead to serious illness. Your take on this? Is it a neurological related problem? If yes any prescribed treatment regiment to be followed without side effects please?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. you haven't attained Menopause as yet, so your anxiety,irritation,depression,hot flushes, burning could be due to Peri menopausal Symptoms (Hormonal Fluctuation)
2. As cervical Spondylitis was Diagnosed, by an Orthopedics were conditions like Stenosis, cervical rib, scalenus anticus syndrome,subclavian steal syndrome, radiculopathy, degeneration were ruled out? were Investigations like Ra factor,Uric acid,ESR,CRP were done or not?
3. as history of sitting in front of TV and laptop is there, this is a form of STRESS in which neck and back suffer the most.
4.If symptoms are severe or getting worsen talk with your health care provider about Cervical Disc Prosthesis or Anterior Cervical disectomy and Fusion.
5. Twitching could be due to your concern i.e. health ANXIETY, (Blepharospasm) which explains that your body is responding to stress,unless proved otherwise by a Neurologist
6. Avoid, stressful conditions,caffeine, constipating foods,urad daal, milk,curd, jaggery, late night and afternoon sleep,stress to back or spine.
7. take a good sleep, hot water to drink, proper and nutritious diet (green leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits)
8. Continue with Behavioral therapy as it will help you to manage your symptoms and reduce the frequency.
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Hi, welcome
Your present symptoms may proceed to lead a serious condition.As u had cervical spondilitis in past, it is continued along with perimenopausal symptoms, now especially anxiety, depression etc, that is the reason u r relieved by a psychotherapy up to some extent
but for physical symptoms u need some good Homoeo medicines prescribed below, regular hot fomentation at pain site twice daily, rest as required and when these symptoms r controlled u will have to do daily exercises.
Take Ignitia 1m Three doses in a day
from third day take Rhus tox 1M thrice daily and Hypericum 1m thrice daily for one week and then both medicines twice daily for one week, follow after two weeks.

Homeopath Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar's  Response