1. you haven't attained Menopause as yet, so your anxiety,irritation,depression,hot flushes, burning could be due to Peri menopausal Symptoms (Hormonal Fluctuation)
2. As cervical Spondylitis
was Diagnosed, by an Orthopedics were conditions like Stenosis, cervical rib, scalenus anticus syndrome
,subclavian steal syndrome, radiculopathy
, degeneration were ruled out? were Investigations like Ra factor,Uric acid,ESR,CRP were done or not?
3. as history of sitting in front of TV and laptop is there, this is a form of STRESS in which neck and back suffer the most.
4.If symptoms are severe or getting worsen talk with your health care provider about Cervical Disc Prosthesis or Anterior Cervical disectomy and Fusion.
5. Twitching could be due to your concern i.e. health ANXIETY, (Blepharospasm
) which explains that your body is responding to stress,unless proved otherwise by a Neurologist
6. Avoid, stressful conditions,caffeine, constipating foods,urad daal, milk,curd, jaggery, late night and afternoon sleep,stress to back or spine.
7. take a good sleep, hot water to drink, proper and nutritious diet (green leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits)
8. Continue with Behavioral therapy
as it will help you to manage your symptoms and reduce the frequency.