Neck pain, flatus, headache, chest pain, dizziness post treatment for laryngitis, quit smoking, on patches. Reason?

I was told I had laryngitus 3 weeks ago which I was given penicillin as a 10 day course. The pain went way for probably 2 days but since the pain has seemed to still be in my throat but now I have neck ache a gassy stomach a bad headache and chest pain . I have also been feeling really dizzy on and off for the past two days. I was a smoker who smoked up to 9 a day but since having the virus I have been slowly trying to quit as I just couldn t possibly smoke I am now on patches and haven t smoked at all for a few days please help.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012