Have gastric problem, done endoscopy. Have breathlessness, headache, neck pain, chest pain. Treatment?

HI Dr. I am 41 years old and i am suffering from gastric problem since 3 years. I had done endoscopic for twice and taken treatment for three months, after that it started the problem again I thought of heat probelm so i had been to three different cardiologist and taken test of ECG, ECOcardiogram & Blood tests the result is normal. Still i am getting on off problem of breathless , discomfort, dowziness, headach, neckpain, & left side chest pain. i am worried about coming out of these problems. Please suggest me right treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013