Neck pain, fever, chills, dizzy, pounding headache. Could it be meningitis?

hi I am scared that I have meningitis but I really don;t want to get a spinal tap can you help me find out if I need one or not...I have been sick for four days I started out as really tired and had a little pain in my neck the next night the pain in my neck was gone but I was dizzy when I got up and I had a fever and chills I had those for about two days and just last night I started having this pounding headache that would last a few seconds at a time and I am still getting it now but I also have a really sore neck
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012