Neck injured, tiredness, pain near jaw. Relief with Aleve. Permanent solution?

Hello, I injured my neck , hurt my C-6 C-7, ever since I have had a strange feeling in my throat , it seems to get worse when I engage in talking to long. My throat or front of my neck get real tired, pain is felt in right jaw line to the ear. Aleve seems to take care of it for most of the day. Do you know if this is from my neck injury, and what can I do to make this better. I am worried about all the over the counter medications I have taken to combat this. Thanks Jim.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013