Nearly fainted on sunbed, light headed, struggling to breath, heavy, little burned, headache, drowsy

Hi, I ve just been in a stand up sunbed and nearly fainted. I ve been on before but I d go at least once or twice a week. I haven t been on the sunbed for about 3 weeks so I thought I might go back, I usually do 9 or 12 minutes, today I thought ill do 12 and by the time it was 10 minutes I couldn t breath I felt light headed so I got out of the sun he d and couldn t stand up everyone I did I just felt back to the ground, I was satisfied on the floor struggling to breath,I felt heavy and as if I was going to be sick, I hardly got my self together to go home, I also got a little burned. What do you think it was, I am too scared. Now am at home feeling crap, big headache and very drowsy. Please help? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012