Nauseous all the time. Have osteoporosis, allergies, thyroid. Causes ?

I am nauseous all the time, and have no idea what causes it. I've been like this for a long time. I am so tired and weak all the time, I just want to lay down, have been to doctor and no one can tell me anything, I am 66 years old, I have osteoporosis, have allergies, with drainage, got some kind of infection in my mouth, ears and throat now, also thyroid problem, seeing doctors for that. Makes me feel and sound like a hypochondriac, lol. I just want an idea what might be causing the nausea. I want to get on with my life. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013