Nauseated, weight gain. Ovarian tumor, UTI. Done Vaginal Ultrasound. Help?

I have a ovarian tumor and have a uti constantly ill take antbiotic and still have the same problem pressure pain burning.....i have had this tumor for two years i have gained over a hundred pounds ciuld it be caused by the tumor im always nausaus and have incontinente im trying to get this taken out through a City hospital plan but its just taking too long i still dont know if its cancer all i have done was a pap and vaginal ultrasound ...could u give me some advice
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013