Nauseated, increased appetite, nipples are tender and sore. Can I be pregnant and not show?

My last menstral cycle was the first week in April. I ve taken three home pregnancy test and they were all negative. The thing that worries me is that I m a huge chicken eater. I usually eat it almost twice a day. These last two weeks or so I have gotten nauseous from the smell of chicken and other random times throughout the day. My appetite has increased greatly and for the first time in my life, my nipples are tender and sore. Could I be pregnant and my body not be producing enough of something to show up on the home test, could I not be far enough along, or could there be another possibility?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Since your pregnancy test is negative even after the periods are overdue, pregnancy is unlikely. The symptoms that you are having might be related to indigestion due to excessive non vegetarian food or some hormonal disturbances.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal