Nausea, vomiting, sweating, shaky, sensitive to sunlight, stomach ache. Treatment?

I have been pretty ill feeling for several weeks, nausia, vomiting , extreme hot flashes, sweating at night, dizzy spells, shaky, sensitive to sunlight, not a painful stomachache but a constant swirling feeling in my upper abdomen , and just moments ago i passed a stool with a long stringy substance somewhat wrapped in my stool, i have lost an average of a pound a day, for the past week. I cant eat alot in one sitting. about a cup of food a day and shortly after i eat i get hunger pains sometimes while im eating. scared to death do I need to seek medical attention promptly concerned about an ER visit i have no medical coverage
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012