Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain. Low BP. Concern?

I've been having serious digestive issues since July. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain were the primary symptoms. I've had a ton of blood work done, as well as ultrasounds, stool sample and a hide-a-scan to check my gall bladder. So far nothing is showing up. I had an initial appointment with a gastroenterologist today and have an upcoming endoscopy scheduled. Normally my blood pressure is 120/70 but today it was 98/56 and I have a salty taste in the back of my throat. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013