Nausea, upset stomach while waking up in the morning. Passing stools in small chunks. Suggestions?

Hi I wake up every monring at around 4am sometimes earlier sometimes a bit later like at 5am but I alwys wake up to some nausea and an upset stomach . It will constantly grumble non stop almost as if my stomach is empty on food, But I dont feel hungry at all. At th same time my stool has been vey soft not diareah form but close to it its in small chunks that look much lighter thene normal stool. Ive been having these issues for awhile now since December of last year
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013