Nausea, tingling up to heart, squeezing pain, increased heartbeat, numb feet. What happened?

Last night i was riding in the car with my friend and all of a sudden i got a nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach . That feeling then turned into a sort of tingle that shot up to my heart and turned into a squeezing/stinging pain. My heart then began to beat very hard and quite fast, making me sweat a little bit also. My feet also went sort of numb and my hands got shakey. This happened for a few minutes and then subsided but my heart continued to race for a good 10-15 minutes after that. I am only 18 and i have never felt anything like this happen before. What possibly happened to me?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012