Nausea, stomach pain, vomiting post eating, intense burping, headache that ease on lying down in the dark. What could it be?

Since The beginning of the year, Everytime I eat, 5-10 minutes after i eat, my stomach hurts, and i feel really nauseous and i feel like im going to throw up. but sometimes i do and sometimes i dont. It doesnt just stay in the middle of my stomach either, the pain will move from the left side to the right side. I am only 5 0, and only 24 years old and a female, and my blood pressure is usually 100/90 or something like that, I dont recall having a fever , just burping alot and nauseated and i also get headaches some of my headaches are so bad that i have to lay down with the lights off
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012