Nausea, stomach pain. Cat scan done, spot on ovary. Follow up with ultrasound?

Hello. I am a fourty year old female who had a cat-scan last October for my abdomin and female organs. I was having some nausea and stomach pain for a few weeks which I suspect ended up being a viral infection. That said, the cat-scan did present a small spot on my right ovary and suggested I follow-up with an ultrasound in a few months. Since October we moved to Florida and I have just been too busy to go in for the test. Does it sound like it is necessary? I'm thinking its probably just a cyst as we have no history of female cancers in the family.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013