Nausea, pressure migraines, blood build up in nasal cavities, abdominal pain. What is it?

A few weeks ago I went to the doctor because began have pressure migraines and feeling very disorenanted and nauseated. Also I had a stabbing pain in my abdomin and a mix of mucus and blood build up in my nasal cavities, which began to drain down my throat. My thoat did hurt but it was only because my lymph nodes swelled up due to the drainage. Well, the doctor in the emergancey room said that I had strep throat and bad allergies . He gave me something to help that and sent me on my way. After a few day my symptoms eased but the nasusea, pressure migraines, mucus/blood build up in my nasal cavities and pain in my abdomin remained. So I ve wrote it down as my bad allergies and left it as that. However, resently I ve began to notice pinpoint red dots appearing here and there under the skin of my legs, arms, chest, feet and face. I use to get these years ago but not as much at one time. Also, now I hardly have an apitite. Its like when I do eat, I have to almost force myself to take more that a few bits and this is coming from someone who loves food. I m not over weight, matter a fact I might be under weight now I m not sure. I ve been dealing with these symptoms for a long time and every once in a while they would have a spark or there would be something new that I ve noticed.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012