Nausea, light-headed, low BP, anxiety. Taking prozac. Family history of multiple sclerosis, cystic fibrosis. Causes?

I have been dealing with nausea , (no vomitting) feeling very light headed, almost motion sick. I feel this was about every other week now 3 or 4 days a week for anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, I am 25 years old my blood pressure runs on the low side usually about 90/70 I also struggle with anxiety and am on 20mg prozac daily, I am XXXX for bcp and prozac, I know that this is not anxiety because it comes on even when I do not feel anxious at all. My grandmother on my dads side has Multiple sclerosis and I have a cousin with cystic fibrosis , other than this cant think of any family issues, thank you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012