Nausea, indigestion, lower back pain, headache. Negative pregnancy test. Spotting. Pregnant?

Hi! I have a question, for the past 1 week 1/2 going on 2 weeks ive been feeling really nauseous, with a lot of indigestion. My lower back has spasms, and my head has aslo been hurting since the beginning too. I took a pregnancy test and it was hard to tell. See my period is usually 5 days long, my busdand and I had sex 3 days into my period and by that afternoon my period was gone. The next day I spotted but it was light enough to use a pantiy liner. The next day was the same. Do you think I could be? And if not what could be a cause of all these symptoms. Dye : the pregnancy test was unreadable because the one line came in dark but the other line didn t come in but in the right corner of the test it looked like one wanted to form. So would you think is wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012