Nausea, headaches, frequent urination. Trying for pregnancy. Have irregular periods. Advice?

Hi there ... Lately I ve been feeling like I m going to throw up but I don t I ve been getting mild headaches off and on sometime a coulpe of days in a row I pee alot and my bowl movement feels horrible like I need to go to the toilet .. My partner and I are trying to get pregnant been trying for over a year now .. My last period was a week ago so I know I m not pregnant and my period is irregular ... Over feeling like this hoping you maybe able to help
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Hi, Thanks for using the HCM.
your symptom of increased frequency of urination could be due to urinary infection.
Get your urine routine & microscopy test done, check your blood sugar values also, could be variation in that also..
AS your saying , you are trying to get pregnant since a year, you need to consult a obstetrician for evaluation of your condition.
As your periods are irregular there are chances of hormonal disturbances, that needs to be corrected to concieve..

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks get well soon....