Nausea, headache, heartburn, pelvic discomfort, strange period. Negative pregnancy test. Could I be pregnant?

I have been feeling queasy all month sometimes I get headaches , heartburn and I feel uncomfortable around my pelvic area, I had my period this month but it was weird I started st the beginning of the month n I never do that and it kind of lasted for three days it was heavy and kind of clotty the first day the second day was light and the third day I spotted and I m still kind of spotting off n on I had unprotected sex on July 7 negative pregnscy test last month could I be pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012