Nausea, headache and fatigue. IUD placed. Not pregnant. Had a stomach infection. Recurrence?

i am 34 years old. I have an iud that is non hormonal . this past week i have felt nausea , headache, fatigue . i took a preg. test and it was neg. i started my period today. I have med. cramps but nothing too bad. Should i go to the dr.? and what is it that he would tell me? i don t want to seem like i am overreacting but i honestly felt like i had a stomach bug or something but it lasted for 5 days ! now that i have started i am not sick anymore ?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012