Nausea, hard lump behind ear, loss of balance. Symptoms due to house boating trip?

Hey there! I just got back from a houseboating trip and am feeling a little off. My equilibrium isn t right... I m a tennis player and while playing today I had to concentrate real hard on watching the ball and moving in a certain direction more than I ever have before. I know it might be in my head, and also an effect of just getting off of a boat for five days but I also am a little nauseous and have a hard bump behind my ear/upper neck . It doesn t hurt but it has been there for about two and a half weeks and is not going away. Could these things be correlated? And if so, what is going onnnnn? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012