Nausea, fever, low appetite, anxiety, diarrhea, light periods. Advice

I think I just have the flu, but am wondering if I may be pregnant?

I am 20yrs old. My last normal period started February 5th. My periods are sometimes about a week late, so my March period should have come around the 5th or within a week later, but it never came. Around that time I had not even a full day where I had light spotting. Not sure if that was my period or was from having sex(did not have rough sex or anything and my periods are not usually that light). I believe I did have sex the day before that or that day.

I never got my actual period after that until yesterday and it has not been too heavy, but not sure if it will last the normal length or not yet as it is only the second day. I had sex the day before my period started I believe.

Today is April 7th. April 4th I had a mild stomach ache all day. Did not eat anything out of the ordinary. That night I woke up in the middle of the night still with a stomach ache plus a moderate headache. The next day it was the same thing and later in the day it got much worse and I had a sore throat as well. Feeling of nausea on and off. Had chills and possibly a fever. Also very tired. Had loss of appetite and eating anything made my stomach a little more upset. No congestion or runny nose or coughing.

Yesterday my headache was starting to feel a little better, but my stomach still hurt and was still getting upset when I ate. I took a home pregnancy test last Friday and Sunday, both negative. My boyfriend and I use the pull out method, so I could be pregnant, but now that I am on my period makes it unlikely. But I have never had a stomach ache last 3 days and read that it's possible to still get your period when you are pregnant. Yesterday I didn't have the chills, but still felt warm.

Also, I have been having diarrhea for a while since I started taking Vitamin C every day, but the last couple days it has been worse and more watery and I have had to go more often. I woke up sweating constantly the night before last. The day before yesterday my boyfriend told me I looked horrible because I was sick(he didn't say it in a mean way), but I just started crying for a while. I don't know if it was because of what he said or If I just didn't want to be sick.

Today I feel a lot better, but am coughing a little. We went out to breakfast and I ate a normal amount. I am now feeling very full and mildly nauseous(It has been 3 hours since we ate) and have been having a hard time taking deep breaths the last few days. Last night had a few dizzy spells. I am now on day 3 of my period, but it is light.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013