Nausea, fatigue and discomfort under the rib. Bladder removed. Tightness in the neck and shoulder. Need to be checked?

I have been feeling tired, at the present I am nauseous,i will get a discomfort in my right side under the rib and it may radiate to the back.I had my bladder out years ago, .I will get this warm flush over me and in a while i will cool down and feel clammy. now my blood pressure is 140/86/84, which is high for me. Last night when I got these sympthoms bp was116/80/ mouth gets dry .,and yesterday I had thistight feeling at the back of my neck and into the back of my head and towards my right shoulder . I just feel sick right now ,weak feeling,cool on my forhead and nauseous,, didn t eat much as I get too much gas.i am 73 years old ,female and am on no medication. Had blood results of kidney and liver and dr said they were ok..I feel i should go in to the emergency ???
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013