Fatigue, diarrhea, nausea, disorientation, fever, sweating, bladder problems

I have been exposed to a toxic mold and have been having multiple issues for months. Referring to many doctors now I am at chronic fatigue , diarrhea , nauseau, disorientation, cold hot sweats, chills, fever, sweaty hands and palms, all flu like symptoms, bladder problems, constant urination , muscle spasms in ankles and back/neck/shoulders. Memory lapses, shortness of breath, still fighting a ear, throat, infection with Zand not working. Being referred to a Pulmonary Doctor in a few weeks. With all these symptoms that come and go; I have a journal of symptims and days, and its causing me to become very irrational, irritable, having chronic pains all over and feel SICK all day long. What is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012