Nausea, excess salivation, frequent urination, pains that radiate from legs to pelvis, facial hairs. Tubes clamped. Reasons ?

I was recently late on my period... i wasnt worried since i have tubal clamps. But i started getting nauseous and salivating alot then i was urinating so frequently i got worried that i may be pregnant... Since then i started my period but the symptoms remain including terrible pains that radiate thru my legs from my pelvis . It also seems like im growing crazy facial hair and emotional. Is my period just that bad now or is it because my tubes are clamped? I feel like a crazy person!! Oh and im exhausted ALL THE TIME.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
The radiating pain from pelvis to the legs suggests involvement of nerves either in pelvic region or in the lower back. Since you are getting excessive facial hair, one would suspect problems related to ovary. Ovaries are very muck close to the nerves in pelvis and so pain could also be related to that. Frequent urination may suggest urinary infection. You should consult a gynecologist and get evaluated for all these. They will ask for a scan of the pelvis and urine tests.
Good luck.