Nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, feeling spaced out, burning up, lethargic, unable to concentrate after drinking alcohol. Why ?

Hi, My symptoms only occur after drinking alcohol, the more I drink the worse I get, it all started 6 months ago on my birthday when I had a really heavy night, I woke up he next day absolutely fine, as soon as I ate I needed to be sick, I wasn t but was as close as you can get, long story short, I get Ill for up to a week when I drink, I have had many blood tests for liver , kidney , pancreas , blood, bone etc, i had an endoscopy and still nothing shows. I used to be able to drink as much as I want and have a hangover the next day and that was all, but now it is affecting my social and working life. The main symptoms are: Nausea, worse when I need to have a bowel movement and immediately afterwards, also after I eat or when I m hungry, Dizziness, Diarrhea, Feeling spaced out, Burning up Lethargic, Unable to concentrate. I know this is fairly vague but any help is appreciated as my doctor seems stumped, I have found many other people on forums with the same symptoms and no definitive answer has been given.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012