Nausea, diarrhea, gas, fatigue, urge to urinate, yellow and green stools

Hello Dr. Narasi - Here is a complete write up of what I am dealing with: Symptoms: • Upset stomach – been having nauseous feeling in my stomach on and off for several months now • The desire to vomit, but nothing happens • Yellow/tan and green stools • Diarrhea • Over gassy • Fatigue • Urge to urinate Details – My stomach has been in an influx for several months. Some days are fine, others not so. I have less of an appetite , but still eating. Certain foods I just do not want to eat: heavy foods (i.e. Mexican), spicy, greasy (chicken thighs, no … but chicken breast are ok), red meat, beacon, overly sweet (though fruits are ok) and recently high acidic foods (coffee, tomatoes). As you can guess, I am avoiding all of these foods. The urge to vomit hits at the oddest times: First time was several months ago. I was home working on the computer (late afternoon) … and bam, had this intense urge to vomit. Got to the toilet … and everything cleared up, no need to vomit … ate dinner 45 minutes later, no problem. Since then, this urge to vomit (without vomiting ) has hit several times. Now thinking about it, it seems to hit when the stomach is empty. My stools have been changing colors and consistency as well. Sometimes an olive green or yellow/tan (current color) that is very soft. But sometimes I get rock hard brown stools that are very hard to pass. Then there is the diarrhea that can last for a couple of days … usually olive green in color … and explosive upon exit. Regardless of color/consistency I am having many bowel movements a day … in some case with utter urgency. Thank goodness for PrepH wipes (which hazel) that keeps my inflamed hemorrhoids at a minimum. Occasional bloating , but generally no pain associated with the events. Though I did have some Chicken McNuggets a month ago … and did feel a uncomfortable soreness track through my intestines for a couple of days (which ended in diarrhea) … no more McNuggets. I do fill fuller after eating less food. No noticeable weight lose/gain Yes I have been gassier of late and can be a very unpleasant smell. Been tired, not feeling resting, though I am getting a full night’s sleep. Occasion hot and cold flashes … at the same time. Hands are always icy. A feeling of a constant low fever blahness, mild headaches been like this for over a month. I am also getting the intense urge to urinate, especially after standing up, but generally not a whole lot in the bladder to empty out. Not really in connection with everything else listed, but here just in case in may be linked. Side note conversation with my Chiropractor: My T4 vertebrate is a trouble spot for me, as well as my right shoulder . Both could be related to my gallbladder (as well as most of the above). He is NOT diagnosing, just telling me of the connections and to seek out medical attention.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  742 Awaiting Answer