Nausea, bloating, mild headache, low back pain, heartburn and occasional gum bleeding. Signs of pregnancy ?

i am a 25 year old married female. for the past 3 weeks i have been having nausea , bloating , mild headache, lower- back pain , gum bleeding heartburn in the throat and occasional gum bleeding. which i thought were signs of pregnancy. i got my period on Thursday (it was 3 days late) (i have never experienced any pain or effects before after or during my periods in my life. Kindly explain to me whats happening to me.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012