Nausea, bleeding, pain in lower abdomen, tinglings in legs, arms after abortion. Reason?

Hi I m a 30 yr old women whom last week had an abortion at g.a 7 weeks, a few days after that I was I ll with nausea bleeding large amounts pain in lower ab, then started this tingles threw my legs and arms (as if I think something is crawling on me ) I ended up going back as they thought it may be tissue left behind ( as that was the case) I then had the 2nd procedure this week in a time frame of 4 days . Things only feel as they have gotten worse with the aches in my neck,legs and arms/shoulders with coughing and tightness in cheats but I m asthmatic so not sure if this is relevant, I have a history of 2 cases of P.E in my lungs. I do smoke and am overweight with a family history (mother&sister) that have also had clots my sister was 20 when she had hers and my first one I was 26 then again 28.. Can an abortion cause blood clots as I know pregnancy can although I was only around 7 weeks?? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013