Nasal polyp, bend on nose. Want to do surgery. What is the cost?

Dear Sir, Good Day I am Anandakrishnan and I am woking in Dubai as an accounts assistant with HLB Hamt Chartered accountants .I am suffering so many health problem due to my Nosal polyp and bend on my nose .So I would like to clear all the problems due to this by a surgery immediately. I will be in kerala on leave from 16th June to 15th July 2012 only to do this surgery. I would like to do this surgery within my leave period safely. Now I am consulting with Dr. Mathew, ENT Specialist ,NMC Hospital .Abuhail,Derra,Dubai. As per the instruction from my Doctor I went for CT Scan , X-Ray and now I am having some sprays and anti-biotics to avoid infections. So I can give medical report,scannind and X-Ray result as per request.So I would like know the following things 1. How much is the cost this treatment 2. Howmany days need for this treatment 3.Days of rest needed 4.All other thing to do from my side
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012