Nasal blockage. Blood drooling and snoring. Had minor surgery. Suggest me a good medicine?

Hi Doc., my name is Sina Morenigbade. I started having this nasal problem when I was 11 years old. it started with blood drooling from my nose . However, after some time, I started to have nose blockage thereby forcing breath out of a free nostril . In one word, one of my nostrils is blocked at any given time which results in embarrassing noise when I sleep. I complained to an ENT Doctor and he did a minor surgery on me. This problem still persists till today. I have had prescriptions of nasal sprays without any change. It has also resulted in heavy snoring for me even though I had a small frame i.e little body mass. My concern is my children that have same problem and have used nasal sprays as prescribed by Doctors without any useful result. My daughter on waking up each morning would force air out uncontrollably with serious irritating and embarrasing noise. Kindly help me and whatever drug you prescribe for me, I am willing to buy. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012