Nagging pain and muscle spasms. Taking anti inflammatory and muscle relaxant. Relief?

I normally have to go to the chiropractor once or twice a year simply because of an onset of nagging pain and muscle spasms when I feel I did nothing to cause it.....now that I m in my early 50 s...i m going more often which makes sense to be ...age....DDD....not much core strength, etc.....but ths time around the end of July, I stood up from a sitting position on some grass and felt the ol twinge and thought yep....I m gonna pay for that later....Here we are how many weeks later and many visits to chiro but not much help....except I swear that the pain is now much lower in my back - sometimes at work I feel like I m sitting on my tailbone.....and for the past two weeks I can t stand it unless I m taking prescription anti inflammatories and muscle relaxants....even bought a new mattress to no avail... Usually with back pain the more I keep moving the better off I am, except this time it s different....it s getting hard for me to walk - I feel like there is pressure causing my legs to tire out quickly and become achy...ARGh!!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013