My wife is not getting pregnant after 3 years of marriage

Hi I have a married person. I want a baby. My mariage anniversary running a 3rd year. But we dont get baby. My wife having regular periods. So please consult me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Are you following the right time for having sexual intercourse? Do talk to your doctor about the fertile period for having sex. Also have you and your wife got tested for any abnormalities, if any? Get it done if you havent. Also in the past if your wife has used any birth control methods, then it does have certain effects even after discontinuation.